Tuesday 15 August 2006

DIY Avanza Bumper Grille Net

This DIY is to cover our big nose and mouth so "flying" stones don't damage of aircond "radiator" which cost about RM2,000.. :P

Material: Whatever net you can find, metal aluminium ones are selling for RM48 from accesories shops (I think Brothers Acc. ada also).. I use garden fencing bought for RM18.90.. :P Loose wires and cable tie to secure the net.

Tools: Cutter, blade, screw driver and size 10 wrench to remove bumber.

Time: Estimated to be around 1 hour.

Instructions:

Bought this from ACE Hardware IKANO:


This is how the packing looks like:


Bumper removal, for detail > Removing Front Bumper..


Use loose wire to secure the "net":


U need to be creative enough to secure this.. ;D:


Result 1:


Result 2:


Balance of my RM18.90 garden fence:


Actual usage.. ;D:

5 comments:

  1. Tacoma trd pro grill I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. Toyota grill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. tacoma raptor lights

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2017 ford raptor grill Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. rav4 trd accessories

    ReplyDelete